Friday, August 29, 2008

Pike Business of the Week - Bangkok 54 Restaurant

Every time I go to Bangkok 54...it is super delicious. The restaurant reminds me of DC upscale places...not some of the dives that still reside on Columbia Pike. The interior is very chic and the service is great. They also just added a bar section that you can rent out for events. In addition, they provide jazz every second Thursday of each month.

Open 7 days a week Lunch & Dinner
Sunday - Thursday
11:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Friday - Saturday
11:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.

2919 Columbia Pike
Arlington, VA 22204
Tel: 703.521.4070

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bangkok is one the best restaurant in the area. Manee Thai is more like cheap, gross Chinese food, no where near to real authentic Thai cuisine. When I see people in Manee, I always hope they have a quick walk to a bathroom before the diarrhea starts. I want to tell the tourist that if they just walked a little further they will reach Bangkok 54. I think we should protest outside Manee for a real restaurant. It might be a ring for illegal activities, because how else are they able to afford the rent. This was a rant.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I don't need for you to post my comment, but I'm wondering if you would blog about the dog swim. Registration opened yesterday and I'm trying to spread the word via various sources. Please e-mail me at sharyncf@yahoo.com if you can help! Thanks!