Thursday, October 23, 2008

AV Enviro Resources Committee...WOW are they dedicated!

I went to take out the trash this morning and what did I see in the announcement box...another invasives day in the ravine. Isn't this like the 4th one in two months???

I think the committee is doing really well and getting a lot of support from the community. (BTW: The committee is only about a year old)

I'm excited that my neighbors are so committed to making the ravine a more natural habitat and making Arlington Village look so great. I might even make it to one of the "plant pulling fiestas" if they make the wake-up time a bit later.

Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With so much work done by it's residents (clearing the ravine, funneling issues to committees that meet once a month and tending to the bare patches of lawn) it really makes me wonder why our fees are so high for basically trash/recycling, water and the lawn being mowed about 4 times a year. It's about time to stop padding the reserve.